Notices for election to Local Councils have now been published.
Elections for Borough Councilllors and Parish Councillors will be held on Thursday 2nd May 2019.

Borough Council Elections 

Parish Council Elections 

To find out more about how to stand in the Local Elections please click here

Useful Information

NALC Good Councillors Guide  

Electoral Commission





Procedure for filling a vacancy on the Council

Councillor Person Specification and Application Form

For further information please contact the Parish Council office.


© 2019 Stirchley and Brookside Parish Council The Sambrook Centre, Grange Ave, Stirchley, Telford TF3 1FL - Powered by InTouch CRM
Changing your consent  |  Withdraw consent  |  Privacy Policy